Foods To Eat During Pregnancy And Confinement
Prenatal and postnatal care is important for all mummies. It is important to ensure quality intake of nutritious food, reduce stress, fatigue during pregnancy and confinement after childbirth.
by Kt Tan New
Prenatal and postnatal care is important for all mummies. It is important to ensure quality intake of nutritious food, reduce stress, fatigue during pregnancy and confinement after childbirth. Diet control is the critical during pregnancy as it affects baby development. The only energy source the infant take is from mummy. What mummy eats is going to affect the baby in her womb. Therefore, if you want your child to have a good body constitution, will have to depend whether mummy watch her diet well - with correct type of nutritious foods to increase fetal growth.
3 Types of Food
What food to eat in pregnancy in order to have a fair and healthy baby? Basically, pregnant women needs to have 3 types of food for baby growth during pregnancy:
1. Natural calcium food - Can prevent mothers from experiencing calcium loss, osteoporosis. Calcium encourages baby growth.
2. High Protein food - Help baby in muscle and organs development
3. A Lot of Vegetables - Aids in increasing mummy's metabolism. Helps baby to absorb all necessary nutrition
The Importance of Replenishing Calcium
Replenishing calcium is one of the most important observance to follow. Baby in mummy's womb, to grow from nothing to human with bone structure will require large amount of calcium. The baby does not care whether mummy has enough calcium and will absorb the calcium whenever needed. If mummy did not replenish a lot of calcium, only two outcomes will occur:
1. Baby will have poor developmental growth
2. Mummy will suffer from back pain after childbirth, loss of calcium, osteoporosis, aging or even experience early menopause.
Therefore, replenishing calcium is something not to be neglected by all mothers.
How to Replenish Calcium
One very important thing for pregnant women to take note is not just normal calcium. Mothers need to consume natural calcium. This is because some calcium pills with chemical composition may not be easily absorbed by all mummies. If mummies are unable to absorb the calcium, it means babies are not able to absorb either. Scientific research has shown that having high intake of chemical composition will introduce stress to human's liver and kidney.
Recipe for Pork Bone Broth
Ingredients: Bones of a pig, small dry fish 600g, white vinegar 100cc, water.
Clean the pig bones, simmer and cracked it before putting into pot.
Add in small dry fish with 12-15x of water.
Add in 100cc white vinegar.
Cover it, boil over high heat, reduce to medium and simmer for 6 hours.
How To Eat：
Wait till pork bone broth cool, remove bone and small fish.
Split the broth into 15 portions equally and store in freezer. Drink once everyday.
1. Can replace pork with cow, chicken, fish head. Ensure the proportion is enough for 15 days.
2. Require to drink bone broth for 15 days without fail for maximum effect.
Having correct diet during pregnancy and confinement is really important. Do not neglect it!